Monday, March 22, 2010

Ennaippol palapaer!!!!

When I was spending my sunday night balcony sitting time with my wife n my sis' son ( Choochan- 3 yrs) he was tryin to tell some rhymes taught to him in his so called play school...
suddenly, I who was in an attempt to make him sleep early, converted his rhyme into some funny one and applied, it brought a broken out laughter in my sis n wife.. was tempted to share this with u all... I think there are many (ennnaippol Pala paer- Title pidichittaena) people who really come out with some rocking content during casual dialogues, if we record all, who knows we may get a Man booker next year...

the converted rhyme is
Chutti Chutti Vaathu ,
Choochan Kutti Vathu,
Chella Udalai Saithu,
Porvai eduthu porthu!!!!

I think we can write n we need to write so many for our children, -atleast they don thro back nasty comments in my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment